This week, I’ve found a wonderful video of a sanctuary for senior dogs. Dogs are just amazing, right? Loving, loyal, they are just wonderful and truly woman’s best friend! Eventually I hope to be able to adopt a senior dog, to give it a loving home for the rest of its days. Now! For 5 Fun Facts!
- In the song, “A Day in the Life” by the Beatles, it’s rumored that Paul McCartney recorded an ultrasonic whistle, especially for his best fur friend.
- 62% of all American homes have have canine family members. That’s a lot of pooches!
- In general, the more pointed and wolf-like a dog’s face is, the longer it’s lifespan is.
- Dogs have lived with man for over 14,000 years!
- Old dogs need love and homes, too! Click HERE for some FAQs about adopting a senior dog.