I know, I know. I missed last week. AGAIN. But I have a good excuse! I was suffering from a blasted migraine, and could barely function enough to keep myself and the kids alive. BUT! I am back with a new edition of WWW + FFF, and this week’s special guests are TIGERS! I love big cats, the grace and beauty are simply unmatched. So, here we go with the Five Fun Facts!
- A tiger’s urine smells a lot like buttered popcorn!
- The stripe of a tiger go all the way down to the skin. So, even if one wereto be shaved, you could still see its markings!
- If a tiger is closing or squinting its eyes, it is showing its happiness! They cannot purr.
- Tiger’s EAT BEARS! They can even mimic the sounds to lure their giant prey.
- There are currently 6 subspecies of the regal striped cat: the Siberian tiger (Panthera tigris altaic a), the South China tiger (Panthera tigris amoyensis), the Indochinese tiger (Panthera tigris corbetti), the Malayan tiger (Panthera tigris jacksoni), the Sumatran tiger (Panthera tigris sumatrae), and the Bengal tiger (Panthera tigris tigris).The following live feed (Hopefully it’s still live when THIS goes live!) is from Big Cat Rescue and is powered by explore.org. Check them out!